H2coco Brand Ambassador Kelly Williams wowwed us with her amazing smoothie bowl, so we’re doing you a favour and sharing the recipe with you! Keep reading and try out Kelly’s smoothie bowl yourself!
“Want to create an insta-worthy smoothie bowl? I regularly make these during the week as a quick and easy breakfast! You can even pop it into a takeaway glass for ‘in-the-car consumption’, which if you’re like me, is especially great when you’re rushing out the door while wrangling your child into the car for daycare drop off! This is one of my favourite recipes using H2coco Coconut Water and it can easily be adapted to your own preferences!”
- 1/2 cup H2coco Pure Coconut Water
- 1 Banana
- Handful of Quick Oats
- 1/2 cup Milk (I prefer Coconut Milk)
- handful of fresh or frozen berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- 1 tbsp of Peanut Butter
- 1 scoop of protein powder (optional)
- Chia seeds/extra berries for toppings
- Combine all ingredients (except for your toppings) in a blender and blend until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- Empty blender into a bowl and add chia seeds and extra berries as toppings.
- Take a photo for Insta-purposes then enjoy!
Missing our Coconut Water to complete your smoothie bowl? Head on over to our online store now!