Making her debut appearance on the H2coco blog, Brand Ambassador Samara Josephine’s Raspberry Pancakes is a recipe that you have to try! Incredibly decadent, irresistibly sweet and mind-blowingly delicious, follow Samara’s recipe and create a dish worthy of being on a cafe menu!
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries
- 1.5 cup rolled oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup H2coco Pure Coconut Water
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp flaxseed
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- In a blender, add one ripe banana, 1.5 cups rolled oats, 1 cup h2coco Pure Coconut Water, 1 cup almond milk, 1 tsp flaxseed, 1/2 cup raspberries and 1/2 cup of chocolate chips. Blend the ingredients into a smooth batter.
- Grease a non-stick pan and heat the pan for about 10 minutes on a medium heat.
- Once hot, pour the batter to form pancakes of whatever size you like. Add more coconut water to the batter as it thickens. Cook first side until bubbles form on top then flip and cook other side.
- In a separate sauce pan, combine 1 cup mixed frozen berries, 3 tbsp chia seeds and 1tsp maple syrup. Add a little water if necessary and cook until berries are soft and the texture is ‘jam-like’.
- Serve pancakes immediately, top with the mixed berry jam and take an Instagram-worthy photo before demolishing!
Looking for more tasty recipes from Samara? Follow her on instagram, @samarajosephine.