Please note we do not ship outside Australia or to PO Boxes
H2Coco Pure Coconut Water shipping is available for regions within Australia
For all international enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our shipping method is via TNT. TNT delivery policy means we cannot leave packages unattended. In the instance you are not available for delivery, a note will be left for you to organise re-delivery at a time that suits you.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will give you a 30 day money-back guarantee from the time you receive the goods.
Please email us at email@example.com within that time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems. Alternatively you may also call us on 1800 H2COCO (422 626).
This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been opened or damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer.
We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre-pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit & therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. H2Coco will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
Where We Will Provide an Exchange or Refund
As required by the Australian Laws including the Competition and Consumer Regulations 2010 we will accept the return of goods and provide a full refund (including shipping costs) where:
- The goods are not the item ordered (incorrect supply) or
- The goods are defective when supplied or
- The goods differ from the advertised description or
- The goods are not fit for their intended purpose
Where any of the above have occurred, contact us.
Where We Will Not Provide an Exchange or Refund
We are not required to exchange goods or provide a refund where:
- You have changed their mind about the goods
- The goods are unsuitable because the wrong item or type of goods have been ordered. If you are in any doubt about the correct item required, contact us before ordering
- The goods have been damaged after the customer bought them. Where this has happened, the goods may be covered by our warranty
- The goods are used
If we agree to accept the return of goods and provide a refund in circumstances other than those covered in the ‘Where We Will Provide and Exchange or Refund’ section, the following conditions will apply:
- Approval to return the goods must be obtained from us and a return approval number obtained prior to their return
- The returned goods must be accompanied by a copy of the purchase documentation, including our invoice, the payment receipt and written advice about the reason for the return including the return approval number
- The refund will only be provided when the goods have been received by us and we have inspected them to determine whether they are in ‘as sold’ condition. This includes damage to the packaging. Where either the goods or packaging are damaged, either a partial or no refund will be provided
- The cost of original shipping by us will not be refunded
- The cost of return shipping to us is required to be arranged by the customer at their cost
For Australian customers, more information about your rights and obligations can be obtained at:
AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY
NEW SOUTH WALES
Refer to our usual trading terms and conditions of sale.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Inconsistency of Terms
Each purchase made via our website is subject to our usual conditions of sale. In the event of any inconsistency between these policy terms, and our normal trading terms and conditions, the former shall apply.
Safe Credit Card Processing
Each purchase made via our website is completely safe. When you submit an order your credit card number is protected by SSL encryption, which means it cannot be read as it travels from your computer to our secure server. Credit card validation is performed using the regular EFTPOS network. Once your credit card has been processed, the card number is removed from our computer and we keep no further record of it.
All prices on this website are shown in Australian dollars.
Taxes on Australian Orders
All Australian orders are subject to Goods and Services Tax on both the goods and freight. This is included in the prices shown.
Taxes & Duty On International Orders
International orders may be subject to local taxes and customs duties in addition to the purchase price. These are payable once your shipment reaches its destination country. Please refer to your local authorities for more information. These additional charges are the responsibility of the buyer and we accept no responsibility for their payment. We provide correct descriptions and values on the required documentation with all goods shipped. We will not falsify any information about the type of goods, their details, their value or suppress tariff codes or country-of-origin information.
Temporary Stock Shortages
On occasions where a product may be temporarily out of stock, we will contact you either by telephone or email to find out whether you wish to:
- Wait until the item is in stock
- Accept another item which is in stock
- Accept a refund.